Christmas market Brasseur
The Christmas market Brasseur will be back in the premises of MaBrasserie this coming 8th and 9th of December at 2300 Holt Street. What makes this Christmas market special? You will be able to find gourmet products that you can eat on the spot or take away, that you can give to your kids, colleagues or other food lovers.
You will also find a wide range of microbrewery beers. Every stall in this Christmas market has the sole purpose to celebrate fine food. Activities will be available for children and the traders from Angus Market will be there!
- Gourmet pies and quiches, Carrément Tarte;
- Donuts flavored with alcohol, Foodievores;
- Pancakes, cakes, cookies and jams, Mr Felix’s delicacies;
- Meats, cooked meals and artisan charcuteries with Aux 3 ptits cochons verts;
- Sourdough bread, biscuits and Chinese dumplings from Breddy Bakery and Tara’s Dumpling;
- Goat cheeses, cow and cottage cheese From La Suisse Normande.
Treat yourself on the market
- Find the right combination of food and drinks from the fresh produce on the market and the MaBrasserie beers brewed on site,
- Oyster bar,
- Gourmet menu written by the Chef of MaBrasserie.
- Biscuit decoration workshop hosted by La Biscuiterie de Montréal. This activity is offered at the market at the end of the week. (5$ per child, the price includes a biscuit that you can take away).
Do you already know MaBrasserie?
MaBrasserie is a cooperative company composed of farm and business owners that highlight and celebrate the French-Canadian brewery skills with:
- A traditional beer factory that gathers brewers at le Broue Pub Brouhaha.
- A center for the learning and sharing of brewing techniques, offering brewing lessons and internships in breweries for amateurs as well as experienced professionals.
- A tasting area and gift shop.
- And last but not least: children are more than welcome!
We look forward to seeing you there for a gourmet week-end!
2300 Holt Street. Montreal, H2G 1Y4
By Bus: Bus #10 from Lorimier/Holt, #25 and #94 from d’Iberville/Holt.
The site provides access for persons with limited mobility and strollers.
Parking spaces are available on the site.